Exclusive Offer For Retail Business Owners Only
This Audio CD and Portfolio I’d like to send will show you how a professional Store Closing Sale can sell a retail business by selling each piece, from inventory… to fixtures… to office furniture and equipment, to the buyer who will pay the most.
This CD and Portfolio will help you see:
- How much your store is worth.
- How to sell your store for 100% CASH.
- How to obtain a return much higher than any offer you have probably ever received.
- Why your reputation and goodwill can be sold for more than can be obtained in a sale of the business as a going concern.
- How with careful advance planning and preparation your return can be significantly improved.
- How to sell your location and why it is worth more without your inventory and fixtures.
- How to ensure that you sell out to the bare walls and don’t get stuck with leftover stock.
- The best time to conduct a sale for the best possible results.
- How to determine optimal sale length. If it’s too short, you sacrifice margin. If it’s too long, your expenses can erase your profit.
- The best way to sell your fixtures and equipment.
- Why a professional sale enhances your image with customers and the community.
- How to gain the complete support of your suppliers, creditors and banker.
This Audio CD, “How Much is Your Business Worth?” tells how to value your business and what you can expect from different methods of sale. You’ll also hear from retailers talking about their stores, how they sold the inventory plus all other assets and what results they obtained.
The Portfolio, “How to Sell a Store Quickly and Safely For the Highest Possible Price,” includes a description of my store closing program, case histories and references from past clients about how the program works and the returns they realized.
This extensive Portfolio of information and the bonus CD will be mailed to the address you provide without any cost or obligation. It will be sent to you personally to review in the privacy of your home or office marked “CONFIDENTAL For Addressee Only.”